Y2K Louis Vuitton x Takashi Murakami Multicolour Monogram Speedy 30 Bag
The ultimate Y2K cult fashion statement. Louis Vuitton’s iconic partnership with Takashi Murakami is the best love story in fashion chronicles and the house’s longest running collaboration with an artist in LV history. With its rare multicolor monogram splashed across LV’s famed silhouettes, this collaboration is truly one for the collectors. The girls that get it, get it.
- Material: Coated Canvas and & Vachetta Leather
- Style: Top Handle Bag
- Code: SP1023
- Year: 2003
- Vachetta Leather Top Handles
- Hardware: Gold Tone Brass
- Fastening: Zip
- Inside: Red suede lining with pockets and logo
- Condition: Very good with signs of wear to the canvas and handles - Please refer to the pictures
- Measurements: Width 30 X Height 20.5 x Depth 17.5 cm
- Made in France
All of our items come with an authenticity guarantee. In order to protect your investment this product will come with a Break. Archive dust bag.
Products sold by Break. Archive are pre-owned unless stated otherwise, our pieces have had a previous life so may tell their story through minor signs of wear. Major signs of wear will be mentioned in the item description if there are any.
Please note we are not affiliated with the brands that we sell.