Vintage Tom Ford Gucci Monogram Jackie Shoulder Bag
Introducing, the Mother of all hobo bags: The Gucci Jackie Bag. Originally launched as the ‘Fifties Constance’ this half-moon shaped slice of handbag heaven gained its now infamous ‘Jackie’ moniker after the infinitely stylish Mrs. Kennedy was spotted wearing the bag. Featuring Gucci’s iconic piston closure and classic adjustable strap, this silhouette is as pap-worthy now as it was in the 50’s.
- Material: GG Monogram Canvas & Tan Leather
- Style: Shoulder Bag
- Hardware: Gold
- Fastening: Gold Piston Lock
- Strap: Gold chain
- Inside: Nylon lined with zip pocket and leather logo
- Condition: Very good with light wear to the leather - please refer to pictures
- Measurements: Width 32 X Height 20.5 x Depth 3.5 cm
- Comes with: An original dust bag
- Made in Italy
All of our items come with an authenticity guarantee. In order to protect your investment this product will come with a Break. Archive dust bag.
Products sold by Break. Archive are pre-owned unless stated otherwise, our pieces have had a previous life so may tell their story through minor signs of wear. Major signs of wear will be mentioned in the item description if there are any.
Please note we are not affiliated with the brands that we sell.