RARE Louis Vuitton x Takashi Murakami Multicolour Monogram Pochette Accessoires
The ultimate Y2K cult fashion statement. Louis Vuitton’s iconic partnership with Takashi Murakami is the best love story in fashion chronicles and the house’s longest running collaboration with an artist in LV history. With its rare multicolor monogram splashed across LV’s famed silhouettes, this collaboration is truly one for the collectors. The girls that get it, get it.
- Material: Multicolour Monogram Coated Canvas & Vachetta Leather
- Style: Shoulder Bag
- Year: 2003
- Code: SL1023
- Hardware: Gold Tone Brass
- Fastening: Zip
- Strap: Vachetta Leather Studded Shoulder Strap
- Inside: Suede lined
- Condition: Excellent vintage condition
- Measurements: Width 22 X Height 13.5 x Depth 4 cm
- Comes with: An original dust bag
- Made in France
All of our items come with an authenticity guarantee. In order to protect your investment this product will come with a Break. Archive dust bag.
Products sold by Break. Archive are pre-owned unless stated otherwise, our pieces have had a previous life so may tell their story through minor signs of wear. Major signs of wear will be mentioned in the item description if there are any.
Please note we are not affiliated with the brands that we sell.